residential booking process...
UPDATE FEB 2018: a residential booking is not confirmed until Steps 1-3 have been completed.
- Booking Form - submit a booking request form. We will reply within one business day regarding availability and if additional details are needed. Your requested date will then be placed on a 24-hour courtesy hold to allow time for Steps 2 and 3 to be completed.
- Booking Agreement - you will then receive a booking agreement to sign electronically acknowledging our terms and invoicing.
- Session Deposit - once you have received your booking agreement, you will use this link to pay the $100 session deposit via credit card, Pay Pal, or Apple Pay. The session deposit is nonrefundable and will be applied to your session balance. This deposit may be transferred to a different date or time if you need to reschedule and at least a 24-hour written notice is provided (up to two times). After rescheduling, more than two times the deposit is forfeited and a new booking deposit will be required. The session deposit will be forfeited if cancelling.
- Session Balance - all session balances are due by the start of your session. The session will not begin unless the session balance has been paid.
- Image Digital Delivery - the final images will be delivered electronically via Google Drive within five business days from shoot end time. Clients may now also indicate on the booking form their preference to select the final images themself with a $40 add-on. This allows the client to decide which images are used for the final package, but will add additional editing time to all orders. If selecting the images yourself, we will do preliminary edits on a handful of images and send you an online gallery of several options to select from within three business days of the shoot. Once the images are selected, we will proceed with the order. Specific delivery time will depend on our editing workload once the selections are received, but will typically be within five business days once the selections are received. If the images are not selected within five business days, the photographer will select the images to use and proceed with the order.
- Residential Usage Rights - our client is granted permanent usage rights which allows them to market their work or listing indefinitely, without expiration or royalty fees.Images may be shared with the homeowner for non-commercial use only. Since your usage rights do not expire, these packages are great for designers and architects to use in their portfolios, builders wanting to use the images for multiple units, and short-term rentals. Although, our client is granted extended usage rights, they do not own the images and may not transfer ownership or share them with third parties (including stagers, builders, etc.) to use for their own portfolio. All images are copyrighted and ownership rights remain the sole and exclusive intellectual property of Spaces & Faces Photography.